A colorful French classic treat to spread everywhere! Not too sweet!
For about 5 jars
Rhubarb (1 kilogram)
Sugar (200 grams)
Water (half a glass)
Glass Jars, sterilized. (5)
- 1. Wash, peel then dice the rhubarb.
- 2. Add the rhubarb to a pot, with the sugar and water. The water is mainly here to prevent from sticking.
- 3. Cook for 15 minutes.
- 4. Add to your clean and sterilized jars.
- 5. Close with lid. Reverse jars and waiting until cooled.
- 6. Keep refrigerated for up to 4 weeks. When open, consume within a few days!
- Use as a sauce or topping for a cake, or in your cooking for a sweet addition.